Friday, October 1, 2021

Twins

If you can't tell by the title I'm a twin. I have a fraternal twin sister meaning that we don't look the sane plus we are different genders. Everyone I've ever met think its the coolest thing in the world, don't get me wrong its cool all. But its noting different to having the same age as a brother or sister. Just the fact that we have to share a birthday cake doesn't make it any different. We have a birthday coming up too its on the 21st of October so about two weeks. We'll be turning 19 this year. 



happens to be the number that My sister and I wore in high school sports. I didn't like it at first because 19 has always been my lucky number and favorite but it grew on mew that we had the same 19 it kinda had a good ring to it. Its funny when we go out and people ask if we are twins and say how you don't like that similar but I just laugh and tell them because we are fraternal. Twins run in my moms side of the family. My grandpa is a twin and his father before him was a twin as well. When my grandpa married my grandma he married her and his twin brother married my aunt aka my grandma's twin sister. 

Twins usually skip a generation so when my mom was born she didn't have any twins in the house just two older brothers. So when my sister and I have our own families one day we won't have twins but our children might. It's crazy how two people on the same day are born within seconds to a minute from one another. Birthdays are special for just one person and even more special for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Six Flags

                                        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZoI_wnrBvX0/maxresdefault.jpg  Me and my girl friend went to Six Flags Great...