Thursday, October 14, 2021

Six Flags


                                https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZoI_wnrBvX0/maxresdefault.jpg

 Me and my girl friend went to Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois. I like going in October the best because its around my birthday and its Fright Fest. Basically the whole park at night time is a haunted house but outside and more open. We went on a Sunday so that way we both didn't have to work so it was easier to go. It happened to be such a nice day out that there was so many people there. This was the first time I had to park across the lot of the parking lot in this side parking lot. I didn't understand we got there 30 after the park opened and it was almost full compacity. apparently the day before they were sending people hope and told them to come another day.

I'm a big roller-coaster person- I love rides. I could ride the same coaster over and over again all day long. Which I have before because there was nobody at the park one time I went on fright fest due to weather it was like raining but not at the same to more of a mist. And the forecast said rain all day long it rained for like 20 minutes and they didn't stop the rides either so I kept riding the one ride where the wait is always 2 hours plus. 

This past time we went for one ride it was a two hour wait. the next ride two hour wait. I didn't understand what are all these people doing here on a school night with little kids. And I'm pretty sure most of these people have to work the next day like go home so I can ride all the rides I want. Not only were the ride lines long the bathroom and food stands had lines looking like a roller-coaster line. All in all I had a great time and had the best company to go with which its all about spending time with people and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Six Flags

                                        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZoI_wnrBvX0/maxresdefault.jpg  Me and my girl friend went to Six Flags Great...