Friday, September 24, 2021

Newest family member





                                                                        




My family and I have been looking to get another puppy that is the same breed as our dog. Our dog it a cavapoo which is a poodle and caviler mix that doesn't shed. Its been hard finding one we like and that our dog likes too. Most of the people selling them are out of state or if there is some in state they are way too expensive. The other day my mom and dad went to go see a dog that was in a decent price range and not too far away. so the took the dog and went.

When they got there our dog (Cali) was foaming in the mouth and shaking like she's seen a ghost. The lady with the dog we were looking at said it was probably from a 2 hour car ride. But apparently Cali wasn't friendly and excited to see the dog which is strange because she loves everyone and thing. She's the type of dog to run out the house when you get home and follow you in till she attacks you with a whole lot of licking.

I was sad to hear that we didn't end up getting the dog and were still looking for the right dog. Which might take a while because finding the right dog isn't easy. Especially if it's not trained and acts out. Which I find the perfect dog but she was in Ohio about five hours away. I was so ready to drive out there to get her. She had the prettiest eyes one brown and one blue. However the next day after just finding her she was sold. I was so upset she was the perfect dog. 

1 comment:

  1. I’m sad to hear that you didn’t find the right dog but, I hope all goes well and you find the right dog soon.

    ReplyDelete

Six Flags

                                        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZoI_wnrBvX0/maxresdefault.jpg  Me and my girl friend went to Six Flags Great...