Thursday, September 2, 2021

Writers Block

 I can write and write all day long if I know what I want to write about or have some sort of idea. Like the reason I'm writing about this is because I have nothing to wrote about. But the felling of wanting to wrote and having to write with a deadline make the matter even worse. I get to the point where if I can't write anything I will just out it off to the side and not do it at all.

I hate that I am like that but half the time I rather be doing something else like working-out or even just doing something that doesn't require grades or work. I could play games all day with friends but can't get past writers block at all. It's one of my toughest obstacles I have to face.  Its all in my head but yet its so powerful that I just can't get past I till something literally hits me in the head with something. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Six Flags

                                        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZoI_wnrBvX0/maxresdefault.jpg  Me and my girl friend went to Six Flags Great...